ANINILEMATANNILE(INEXHAUSTIBLE GOD) BY BAYO ADEGBITE

THE STORY BEHIND "ANINILEMATANNILE"

"Aninilematannile" is a song that was divinely-inspired. The song came to me circa February, 2015.
As an up and coming Gospel music minister, I had been seeking the face of God for the grace to compose songs that will last for generations; songs that myself and people all around the world will sing for the rest of our lives, and that will directly connect men to Heaven.
Worshiping "THE ANINILEMATANNILE" ( INEXHASTIBLE GOD) at RCFOAU 

One day, as I was walking to board a bus home on my way from work, I started singing in the spirit - or in other tongues - (as I customarily do whenever I'm walking alone).
All of a sudden, the melody of the song in question came to me in tongues! I loved the melody so much, but I was slightly worried that the song didn't come to me in a language I could decipher. I therefore began to ask God for words to fit into the melody.
Soon afterwards, God reminded me of a name of His that I got to know during my RCF, Obafemi Awolowo University days while worshipping Him back then. That name is "Aninilematannile" (which freely translated, means "The Inexhaustible God").
This is it!!!
There & then, I knew a new song had arrived! I knew God has started with me in a truly unique way!
Truly, we can never have enough of God, for the simple reason that He can never be exhausted!!! Alleluia!!
FRESH: KARI OGO RE BY BAYO ADEGBITE 
To download, please click on download button below. God Bless
also ANINILEMATANILE is available to be used as CallerTunez for
MTN and ETISALAT Subscribers. Let Share the Gospel!!


DOWNLOAD 

Listen to and Download ANINILEMATANILE (Inexhaustible God), the new song from 'Bayo…






Previous
Next Post »