ALL SUFFICIENT GOD. by Pastor E.A Adeboye

SUMMARY. PRAYER POINTS. ALL SUFFICIENT GOD Genesis 17 vs 1, psalm 16 vs 11, 1sam2 vs 7-8, 1john 1 vs7, 2cor 11 vs 5, rev (seven spirits of God). 1. Prayer of thanks giving... 2. He can heal can make whole, can give u the gifts of healing. Father give me the gift of healin. 3. One of the surest way of becoming a world figure is by winning souls. Father before i die let me win millions o souls into your kingdom. 4. If do God's will he says he will do yours. Father if you need only 3 divine treasures let me 1. 5. Father every opportunity i hv lost restore fully, make my dry bones live again!!!. .6. Father from this moment onward surround me and my family with horses and chariot of fire. 7. Father let me end well, for the rest of my life no more pain no more sickness no more sorrow. Let me end well.
Previous
Next Post »