WANDE COAL



WANDE COAL… IS THIS HIS YEAR?



If you follow my entertainment articles then you would remember last year I questioned DON JAZZY’S treatment of WANDE COAL  and also predicted his leaving of the Record Label and parting ways with DON JAZZY, because I believe he is too talented to have just one album credit to his name in over seven years. I mean you look at WIZKID and think if WANDE COAL had been better or properly manage u could imagine were he would be now among his peers, from the day I heard OLOLUFE like every Nigerian I had been smitten by the voice of this super talented young man, WANDE COAL is on another level, it’s amazing how he balances is amazing vocals with the indigenous flavour THAT is what makes WANDE COAL Special, Unique and a standout from the pack

My assessment of his situation at MAVIN and the likely developments has been spot on, because finally WANDE COAL has woken up to take his future into his own hands and disappointed every doubters of his talent, all the people who thought he wouldn’t survive without don jazzy he has continued to prove them wrong… Dropping HITS AFTER HITS with perfect timing and accuracy since the beginning of the year this Dude is HOT! And on FORM! From “MY WAY”, TO “AMORAWA”, TO “PLAN B”, And THEN HIS LATEST “BABY HELLO”… I don’t think he’s planning on slowing down 2014 is shaping up to be WANDE COAL’S as at this first quarter nobody has more hits than WC.
So do you think he has what it takes to get that top price as the” Artist of the year”?
Previous
Next Post »