MY FIRST LOVE STORY SERIES... CRAZY TIMES I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU







My First Love

‘Reason’ 100 meters away …. Heart beating Boom Boom Boom
Reason 50 meters away … Heart beating Boom Boom Boom Boom BoomBOOM
Reason 5 meters away …… Heartbeat overdrive
  Boomboomboom boomboomboom boomboomboom 
Hands shaking , voice shaking , legs shaking    I Say  HI, Then she smiled and I felt like butter under her lovely sun. Forever Smitten Forever Taken
That was how first love was for me.

FIRST TIME MEETING: EARLIEST MEMORIES
 It has been so long I can hardly recollect those times. But my earliest memories of her goes far back as J.S.S 2 which is equivalent to being in junior high  for those of you in the states, I could remember it was lunchtime and we were all on the playground, she came around to my side and insisted on being my playing partner for break but I refused telling her I did rather  go play the boys, she kept pleading but I would not yield  and when she tried holding on to me I pushed her away she fell and got angry with me, something in my heart tweaked at that moment  that would set me on a Part to loving her . I tried apologising to her but she wouldn’t hear none of it and said I should leave her alone. I guess that was when I started the chase to win back her approval. 

FALLING IN LOVE
I think it all started from the playground incident, that was the day the doors of my heart where unlocked for her . From her charming smile to the lovely dimples on her cheek and the graceful way she walked,  I was stuck both me and my heart for me she was sunshine. As we moved up in class  her face became a reason to wake every day, seeing her was a motivation for me to go to school , around her I lost my cool, my speech, I practically became a dummy, and I didn’t care what people say , because I would go to the ends of the earth for her . Things couldn’t get better I was in love and on top of the world. Little did I know………..



WETCHING HEARTBREAK:  
We had moved up in class now in senior high S.S.1 Precisely. I had woken up like every normal day, happy and ready to see my love’s lovely face again. On getting to school by the classes would start her desk was empty , I was wondering why I thought probably she had  caught  fever or something  because the week before, she had not been feeling  too well  that she couldn’t go for lunch break
*NOTE* All this while I had not professed my feelings to her so we were just friends.
Two more days of school and still no sign of her, so I decided to make some inquiries about her from her friends, one of which told me she had left our school for a new school. No other way to describe it this feeling I felt then. It was like my heart crash, I went numb, betrayed and hurt. How could she have left without saying goodbye, the worst part was I thought I had all the time in the world before telling her how I felt but now she’s GONE.  

TO BE CONTINUED..... CRAZY THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE.....
Previous
Next Post »